Designed to be easy to use
Our vehicle lifts work the same way as any other – you go in, press the floor button and the lift takes you there.
Drivers simply drive their car in, turn it off, reach through the window to press the buttons, and remain seated while the lift does the hard work.
Once at the floor of their choice, they can simply drive out and park their car. No dangerous turns, no getting dizzy, and less exhaust fumes.
And best of all, it’s a great way to save where space is at a premium.
Our small to medium vehicle lifts come fully featured
We’ve got options to suit every carpark, from open air, to deep underground.
- Max load 5,000kg + load rating to handle nearly any passenger vehicle
- Compliant with all Australian building code standards
- Custom and standard sizes available to suit most installations
- Brushed Stainless steel finishes
- Robust and reliable design for all-day, every-day operation
- Available with single door, or ‘drive-through’ configurations
- Internal lift car panel to accommodate any size, load or speed.
Heavy load capacity for larger vehicles
Key benefits for Larger Vehicle and Truck lifts.
- Heavy load capacity, up to 300 tonnes
- High stability and rigidity
- Entirely mechanical
- Telescopic, space saving
- Works in tension and compression
- Accurate repeatable positioning in millimetre range
- Standard speeds up to 300m/s, higher on demand
- Maintains position with no drift
- Smooth motion and uniform speed
- High reliability and long life with low maintenance
- Flexible configuration, easy installation
- A typical solution may be 45 tonne load with 8000mm wide x 20000mm long lift car
100%Australian Owned & Operated
ISO/ASCertified - 9001/14001/4801
7 millionPeople use our lifts every day
What our clients say
Happy to put forward Liftronic for any project, whether it is a new installation or upgrade, great company to
deal with when it comes to vertical transport.
Osman Kasif – Senior Property ManagerReal Estate Management
Liftronic have been supplying and performing works for us here at Degnan Constructions for a period of eight years. In that time, I have found them a pleasure to engage with, with their works always being of the highest standard. Their professionalism and work ethic always makes the job delivery a smooth and enjoyable process. It is a pleasure to deal with a company that takes pride in their work & strives to deliver excellence and client satisfaction. I would highly recommend Liftronic to any potential clients.
David Fazio – Construction DirectorDegnan Constructions Pty Ltd
We have tried all the Big names in Lift maintenance but none compares to the wonderful service we have had with Liftronic, the most important being the stability in the servicing personnel and management. This ensures the optimum performance of our equipment and happy
John Tanuwidjaja – DirectorUnison Pty Ltd
Thanks for meeting us onsite yesterday and handing over the lift to a very happy client. I would also like to mention that the lift technicians were fantastic to deal with and made my job a lot easier throughout the project. They were responsive and very helpful when I had any questions that needed to be answered. As was agreed onsite Liftronic have delivered a high quality lift upgrade on time and to budget. Thank you to all involved great effort everyone!
Craig – Maintenance LeadVentia
Check out some of the projects we’ve completed for our clients. For more images follow us on Instagram.