Our products, engineering components and architectural finishes are drawn from multiple supply chains that connect our customers to the latest and best solutions in the world.
For over 30 years Liftronic have installed and maintained vertical transport solutions across a broad spectrum of Australian operating environments. We are justifiably proud of the quality of our products and the expertise of our people.
Our unique position as the largest Australian company in the sector allows us to maximise the service, operational and financial deliverables that are valued by our clients and their customers, in retail environments, Government facilities, transport hubs, residential towers, and office blocks.
Some features of our commercial lift solutions include:
- Machine-roomless, gearless, traction lifts for low-rise and medium rise buildings
- Energy efficient and space saving lifts for high-rise buildings
- Cost-efficient pre-engineered lifts for low-rise and medium rise buildings
- Glass observation lifts and highly customised lifts for low rise, medium-rise and high-rise buildings
High Rise Buildings
Liftronic’s smooth, quiet and reliable lifts are renowned for superior ride quality and industry leading levels of performance and durability.
Quality finishes, and flexible design options complete a suite of products that enhance a buildings atmosphere and professional environment over prolonged service cycles.
Coupled with state-of-the-art Destination Control Systems and energy collection technology, complete a comprehensive response to the most demanding requirements of modern building infrastructure.
SOLUTION lifts feature :
- Lifts in one group – up to 6
- Load – up to 2,000kg
- Speed – up to 9.0 mps (dependent on load)
- Lift travel – up to 200 mts
- Landing entrances – up to 32
- Door arrangements – centre or side opening
- Clear opening widths and height – up to 1,200mm and 2,400mm
- Counterweight location – side or rear
- Custom layout, car and indication designs available
- Clear wall options available to provide views for passengers within glass shafts
MRL Gearless Traction
For some applications, a Machine Roomless (MRL) Elevator is the best option.
Our Unitronic range of elevators don’t require a purpose-built lift motor room above them, as the equipment is located within the lift shaft instead. This means significant cost savings on both construction and installation, as well as the benefit of not having to allocate additional space in your design.
- Up to 27 passengers (2,205kg)
- Up to 1.6 m/s lift speed depending on load
- Low operating costs thanks to the latest VVVF drive technology (Variable Voltage, Variable Frequency gearless lift machinery)
- Quiet, smooth operation for rider comfort
- Side or Centre opening doors
- Full design flexibility to suit your application
With glass wall options available you can provide views for riders on externally located lift shafts, or install quality marble walls in internal shafts.
Destination Control System
In busy commercial buildings, it can be frustrating for workers and visitors to be left wondering where the nearest lift is and when it will arrive.
That’s where our DESTINO Hall Call Destination Control Systems excel. Featuring easy-to-understand touch screens, they display the current lift locations as well as which lift will be servicing the call.
But the benefit isn’t just to the user, it’s to the building owner as well. The DCS (Designation Control System) can save thousands of unnecessary stopovers each year, they take lift efficiency (and user experience) to a whole new level.
- Efficient utilisation of the lifts by grouping together passengers with the same destination floors
- Featuring easy to understand touch screens, the current lift locations as well as clearly displaying which lift will answer each call
- The Destination Control System will provide the latest advanced technology available and thereby save thousands of lift start/stops per year which helps decrease energy consumption and improve passenger experience.
100%Australian Owned & Operated
ISO/ASCertified - 9001/14001/4801
7 millionPeople use our lifts every day
What our clients say
Happy to put forward Liftronic for any project, whether it is a new installation or upgrade, great company to
deal with when it comes to vertical transport.
Osman Kasif – Senior Property ManagerReal Estate Management
Liftronic have been supplying and performing works for us here at Degnan Constructions for a period of eight years. In that time, I have found them a pleasure to engage with, with their works always being of the highest standard. Their professionalism and work ethic always makes the job delivery a smooth and enjoyable process. It is a pleasure to deal with a company that takes pride in their work & strives to deliver excellence and client satisfaction. I would highly recommend Liftronic to any potential clients.
David Fazio – Construction DirectorDegnan Constructions Pty Ltd
We have tried all the Big names in Lift maintenance but none compares to the wonderful service we have had with Liftronic, the most important being the stability in the servicing personnel and management. This ensures the optimum performance of our equipment and happy
John Tanuwidjaja – DirectorUnison Pty Ltd
Thanks for meeting us onsite yesterday and handing over the lift to a very happy client. I would also like to mention that the lift technicians were fantastic to deal with and made my job a lot easier throughout the project. They were responsive and very helpful when I had any questions that needed to be answered. As was agreed onsite Liftronic have delivered a high quality lift upgrade on time and to budget. Thank you to all involved great effort everyone!
Craig – Maintenance LeadVentia
Check out some of the projects we’ve completed for our clients. For more images follow us on Instagram.